If you need writing, editing or promotion services that make you look your best, help build your brand and increase awareness of your book or product then I am the go to person for all your Writing, Editing and Promotion Needs.
- Writing services for authors, small business, and others include; press-release writing and distribution, press-kits, resumes and cover letters, articles, blog writing and/or maintenance.
- Book editing is non-fiction and fiction books at the developmental or copy-editing and proof-reading stages.
- Social Media Marketing – this is for both author and small businesses. Authors can take advantage of online book promotion including virtual book tours, social media notices, facebook postings, twitter tweets, linked in notices, and more.
- At the blog, I share articles, interviews, tips and tools to help you on the road to writing, publication and marketing.
HOW I WORK
- I will work closely with you to find out exactly what your needs are and produce the best possible results. Plus, you’ll feel confident about taking the next steps.
- My pricing is reasonable and I can create packages to accommodate your budget.
- My passion is writing. I love to play around with words and fit them together like a jigsaw puzzle to form your completed work. I hold a degree in English Literature, a background in Journalism.
- My clients include traditionally published and self-published authors.
- My writing includes a range of articles for websites, Long 2 Wed, Wedding Compass, Inland Empire Fun, and travel writer Linda Ballou, newsletters – North Hollywood High School Alumni Association in North Hollywood, California among others.
Please keep in mind that while you can be the “Jack of all Trades” you only need to be the master of one; “Your future!” Let me help you get there.