Stuck on Writing a Book?
A book coach can help you get from planning to promotion.
- A book coach can be many things; A cheerleader, a motivator (talking you through those moments of doubt), a project manager (guiding you on the steps involved in writing a book), a strategist (helping you plan your outline your concept, title, character development and more).
- Will be objective about your writing, giving advice where needed and encouraging your unique voice and writing style.
- Works with your best interest at heart.
- A book coach is in your corner and wants to see you succeed at writing.
How a Book Coach helps you with your idea or manuscript
- Keeps your writing on track
- Set up checkpoints through your writing
- Ensures that you don’t overwrite
- Saves you valuable time
- Quicker editing means less rewriting
- Provide information about next steps in writing and publishing process
- Makes your DREAM of becoming an AUTHOR a reality
Book Coaching Areas;
Non-Fiction Books – I will coach you to;
- Write your personal story in a universal message
- Outline Chapters
- Editing and proofread
- How to Track References and Resources
Get started with my Non-Fiction Book Program.
- Writing the book
- Mapping a book plan
- Narrative hook
- Developing Dynamic Characters for story and plot
- The Beginning, Middle, and End
- Personal Essay Writing (drafting, revisions, proof)
- Educational Essay (drafting, revisions, proof)
- Book Proposal
- Query Letter
- Create an outstanding bio
- Book Synopsis and Front Matter,
- Cover Designs
- Interior Formatting
- Acquire ISBN
- Editing and proofreading
- Press Releases
- Press Kits
- Acquire an LCCN (Library of Congress Number)
- Book conversion for the Amazon platform, (Kindle for ebook, Create Space for paper)
It’s an exciting time to be a self-published author. Authors can write what they want, publish when they want, build their audience and be in control of their sales, marketing, and destiny.
There’s a book inside of you just waiting to be written. However, maybe, you’re stuck on a few things; where to go next after your idea, after you write The End, and how to get published.
Not sure how to proceed? Not sure if you need hours of help or a tailored package?
Contact me today by this form and we’ll discuss what works best for your needs.